Enter your question in sentence form (e.g., How do I contact Simplii Financial?).
Don't include any confidential information, such as card or account numbers.
• Protecting the estate assets, which includes notifying financial institutions and others of the death and canceling regular payments
• Carrying out the intentions of the deceased as detailed in the will or distributing the assets in accordance with the local estate laws
• Maintaining records of all estate-related financial transactions
• Settling all liabilities, debts, and taxes before distributing assets to beneficiaries
• Communicating with beneficiaries
• Managing investments, real estate, creditors’ claims, personal effects, and business interests
• Filing tax returns for the deceased and the estate
For more details check out:
• Estate Guide
• Your first steps as an estate representative